Join us at Seagage to shape the future of people and company transformation that drives rapid revenue growth and greater operational efficiency. We build products that help businesses evolve into their best form by working from the customer backward with user centered design.
As a product manager at Seagage , you will take ownership of one of our key experiences and drive it from concept to launch. You partner with tech teams, customers, and business leaders to identify business needs, break them down into opportunities, and rapidly deliver value to our customers.
The role of product manager is a collaborative one and success hinges on partnerships with internal and external stakeholders including designers, software engineers, leadership, marketers, clients, etc. Your role will be to rapidly convert opportunities into products with a focus on meeting critical outcomes.
Seagage is a fun and inspiring organization that is growing rapidly. We are looking for product managers that thrive in a constantly changing environment and are most happy when they are influencing the direction the product(s) will take.
- Display strong leadership, organizational, and execution skills.
- Set product vision, build product strategy, and communicate product roadmap.
- Ability to incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Prioritize the product backlog in partnership with design and tech partners.
- Make high judgement decisions on trade-offs for features in the product.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, design, and other teams on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across product areas, and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of technical product management experience such as creating strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Fluent in English
- Master’s degree in a technology or business related field.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Fluent in Spanish