Seagage accelerates value creation for private equity firms. We combine the strengths of a platform and top-tier consulting to democratize the ability of companies to achieve sales, marketing, and operational excellence.
We are shaping the future of company transformation that drives rapid revenue growth and greater operational efficiency. We build products and provide services that help businesses evolve into their best form by working from the customer backward with user-centered design.
You will be driving new features from end-to-end through prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and continuous iteration.
Projects may include:
- Develop multi-region and cloud-oriented services, tests, and documentation
- Evolve system design and architecture to keep up with product’s growth and adoption
- Optimize for performance and cost within a containerized microsevice cloud architecture
- Drive adoption of new technologies and contribute to the continuous increase of technical knowledge across engineering teams
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the team (deployment, management and visibility of our services) and ensure a high level of value, productivity, quality and reliability.
- S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience with programming languages – Java, Go, Python
- Experience with application frameworks like Spring boot and Hibernate
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm etc.
- Experience working with cloud technologies like Azure or AWS
- Expertise in web/cloud application design and architectural principles
- Experience in design and development of resilient Distributed Systems
- Advanced object-oriented design and development skills
- Practice with agile development and excited to work in an agile and test-driven development environment
- Passionate about building excellent software with customer focus and empathy.