Seagage accelerates value creation for private equity firms. We combine the strengths of a platform and top-tier consulting to democratize the ability of companies to achieve sales, marketing, and operational excellence.
We are shaping the future of company transformation that drives rapid revenue growth and greater operational efficiency. We build products and provide services that help businesses evolve into their best form by working from the customer backward with user-centered design.
As an Analyst Intern, you will work directly with the founding team to complete mission-critical projects that willenable execution across all functional teams. You will work directly with the chief of staff on a variety of projects.
We are looking for data analysts that thrive in a constantly changing environment, enjoy autonomy, and are most happy when they are influencing the product, tech, and business decisions.
Projects may include:
- Support consulting engagements with private equity owned portfolio companies
- Managing customer support data gathering through Qualtrics
- Creating go to market materials
- Gathering industry data to enable go-to-market decisions
- Managing company LinkedIn profile
- Drive analysis that provides meaningful insights on business strategies
- Explore and quickly grasp new technologies to drive varied initiatives
- Demonstrated analytical ability. Familiarity with Excel.
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Commitments must be kept. We need to know that projects will be completed on time
- Remote work requires consistent communication. If you are behind on a project, do not wait to communicate.
- Self-started. The position will remote and will require the intern to take initiative.