Join us at Seagage to shape the future of people and company transformation that drives rapid revenue growth and greater operational efficiency. We build products and provide services that help businesses evolve into their best form by working from the customer backward with user-centered design.
As a Senior Data Analyst at Seagage, you will be responsible for creating innovative data solutions that solve critical business issues and provide lift to organizations. In this role, you will partner with business leaders, tech teams, and customers to understand the data need and solve it using your unique talents.
Seagage is a fun and inspiring organization that is growing rapidly. We are looking for data analysts that thrive in a constantly changing environment, enjoy autonomy, and are most happy when they are influencing the product, tech, and business decisions.
- Build well-managed data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks for data consumers
- Demonstrate ability to explore and quickly grasp new technologies to drive varied initiatives
- Partner with the customers to provide consultancy and translate their needs to design and develop tools, techniques, metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualization
- Drive analysis that provides meaningful insights on business strategies
- Drive an understanding and adherence to the principles of data quality management including metadata, lineage, and business definitions
- Work collaboratively with appropriate Tech teams to manage security mechanisms and data access governance
- Build and execute tools to monitor and report on data quality
- Degree specialized in a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics discipline
- Scripting experience in (Python, R, Spark, and SQL)
- Strong desire and experience with data in various forms (data warehouses/SQL, unstructured data)
- Experience utilizing and developing within AWS services
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 1 year of Data Analytics experience or a Masters’ degree
- At least 1 year of experience in at least one scripting language
- At least 1 year of experience utilizing a business intelligence visualization tool
- At least 1 year of experience in querying and analyzing and working with data languages and platforms
- Master’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics discipline
- At least 2 years of experience coding in Python, R, Spark, or SQL
- At least 2 years of experience working within process management and improvement methodologies – Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
- At least 1 year of experience utilizing and developing within AWS services
- At least 1 year of experience working with and demonstrating knowledge of data governance, data quality management concepts, and data quality tools (i.e. Informatica DQ)